Monday, March 23, 2009

Tired of the 80's


Becca called last night to tell us that she and a friend had bleached, then spray painted some old jeans. Apparently that is the style. :) At least they are bleaching jeans and not their hair. When I got bored at her age my hair usually ended up orange.


I can't wait to see these jeans, but in all honesty the I'm ready for the 80's to go away. I figure it is only logical that the next decade to come back in style will the the 90's- I want THAT to get here! Baggy, flannel shirts; no make up; angry girl alternative rock - does it get any better than that???


5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh . . . I like it! Good job you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!! in the 80's you can show how you feel by your clothes and how you do your make-up. If the 90's came about then everyone would look like a lumberjack and I just don't look good as a limberjack!

    Becca W

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might! Have you tried it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I have! And all I needed was some trees and and ax! ewww no way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, I think both of you would look great as lumberjacks! LOL! Considering my figure these days, I'm hoping for big, baggy clothes too.

    Come on down to the Y2K and pick up a chainsaw! You can play the part all summer long.

    ReplyDelete