Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm not one of those daily, or even weekly updater's. The only time I post to my blog is when 1.) I have time; 2.) when something funny comes to mind; or 3.) when something makes me angry and I need an outlet to vent... This would be categorized in #3!



All throughout the presidential election, it was evident that if you were for Obama, you were to be as loud as possible. However, if you were against Obama, you had better keep your mouth shut because the attacks would come! At least that was the case for me here in Dallas; I know there are some more conservative towns that might not have seen this first hand. Even if you did not see it in your community though, you saw it on television. No one dared to question him. And to this day, no one questions him... Except Fox News. This entire time they have been the only ones (at least in public) that had a differing opinion from the Obama screamers. So... it was only a matter of time before Obama made a move against them-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/18/white-house-escalates-war-fox-news-1925819282/

1 comment: