Monday, July 20, 2009

Who are you people???


A little over a month ago I added a tool to my blog that tells how many views there have been. I thought it would be fun to see how many people actually looked at this thing- I have sent the link to a few people here and there but for the most part I was pretty sure it was my mom, sister in law and maybe a few other random visitors...

Well in the time of around 5 weeks, the counter shows 224 views! Who the heck are you people?! Not that it bothers me, I am posting publicly and it is open to anyone- I am just curious as to who on earth is reading all my ramblings! It is actually very funny to me!

In other Williams News- Becca started basketball camp this morning. I can't wait to hear how it went! I hope she is doing a better job of staying awake today than I am. We went to Gruene this weekend and played in the river for two days. We didn't get in until sort of late last night. It probably isn't near as big of a deal to her as it is to me. At 16 I could stay up until 3am and still be up for school, church, work or whatever else was going on the next morning with no problem. These days I have to have my eight hours or I will end up with the imprint of a keyboard on the side of face.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that imprint of a keyboard on your face! Would you take a picture of it next time it happens?

    ReplyDelete