Saturday, May 30, 2009

A day at home


The day has only just begun, and I have already learned all kinds of new things today.

1.) Just because you weigh twice what your lab weighs, it doesn't mean you are big enough in the britches to get him into the vet's office by yourself.

2.) If your 1 1/2 year old says "WEEE!" while you are driving, you probably need to slow down.

3.) You can get a toddler to eat just about anything if you stuff it inside a pepperoni pizza hot pocket. (In this case it was dried veggies, but I plan to use it for all sorts of things since it worked!)

4.) I should stop buying so many toys because, when given the option, Hailey will choose a shoe, diaper, spoon and bowl over anything in her overflowing toy box.

It is only noon... I'm sure I will learn a lot more by the end of the day!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are chock full of information! (I said that because I knew you wouldn't know what I was talking about!) I'm glad you figured out that you're not big enough in the britches for something! I've been trying to tell you that for years!!!

    PS: No blog is complete without a picture of Hailey - try to remember that in the future! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete