Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Miss California continued...

Donald Trump, owner of the Miss Universe Pageant went against what everyone around him has demanded, and Miss California will officially keep her crown. This was not to the liking of Shanna Moakler, Miss California Pageant Director. She has publicly bashed Miss California the entire time, and has made it clear that she wanted her title taken away. Below was the statement she gave-

"I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she said. "I want to be a role model for young [women] with high hopes of pageantry, but now feel it more important to be a role model for my children. I am sorry and hope I have not let any young supporters down but wish them the best of luck in fulfilling their dreams."

Ummm... so the years of being a Playboy Pinup is the best way to be a role model to your children and other youth? How about the drunken fist fights you have gotten into with other women over your on-again off-again husband? Yeah, those things are fun for the kids... Fun for the whole family! Good ole' fashioned nudity, drinking and fighting. You're right Shanna; I would hate for you to not have a clear conscious.... Idiot...

2 comments:

  1. Man, you were on a rampage today! GOOD JOB REAGAN! Someone did a really good job raising you, didn't they? JK! I'm really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone should talk to Ms. Moakler about throwing rocks at glass houses...

    ReplyDelete